宏先
宏先

男,2003年生,現年18歲。 停更中,請至以下管道追蹤最新文章~~~ IG ureyes.mymind FB 宏先創作 HKese 星級作家 宏先

【翻譯】【節錄】Nothing New 如舊

How can a person know everything at 18 but nothing at 22? 一個人怎麼能在十八歲時深諳一切,但二十二歲時卻毫無斬獲?
圖 pexels-cottonbro

They tell you while you're young

  他們告訴你,當你年輕

"Girls, go out and have your fun"

  「女孩們,出去尋樂吧。」

Then they hunt and slay the ones who actually do it

  然後,他們狩獵並殺戮著,那些確實做了的人

Criticize the way you fly when you're soarin' through the sky

  批評你飛翔的方式,當你騰躍著、穿梭天空時

Shoots you down and then they sigh, and say

  將你射下再嘆息,說

"She looks like she's been through it"

  「她似乎已經歷過了。」

Lord, what will become of me

  上帝,我將會變得如何

Once I've lost my novelty?

  一旦我失去了我的新鮮感


I've had too much to drink tonight

  今晚我已喝多了

And I know it's sad, but this is what I think about

  我知道很傷心,但這就是我僅僅想到的

And I wake up in the middle of the night

  我在午夜醒來

It's like I can feel time moving

  猶如我可以感受時間流逝

How can a person know everything at 18 but nothing at 22?

  一個人怎麼能在十八歲時深諳一切,但二十二歲時卻毫無斬獲

And will you still want me when I'm nothing new?

  而當我一切如舊時,你還會想要我嗎?


How long will it be cute

  何時才會變得可愛

All this crying in my room

  我房內所有的哭泣

Whеn you can't blame it on my youth

  當你不能將它歸咎於我的年少

And roll your eyes with affеction?

  而仍有感情地翻白眼?


And my cheeks are growing tired

  而我的雙頰開始疲倦了

From turning red and faking smiles

  因為那些漲紅與假笑

Are we only biding time 'til I lose your attention?

  我們只是拖著時間,直至我失去了你的注意力嗎?

And someone else lights up the room?

  而會有其他人點亮這房間嗎?

People love an ingénue

  人們總愛一個天真的女孩


I've had (I've had) too much to drink tonight

  今晚我已(我已)喝多了

How did I go from growing up to breaking down?

  我如何從茁壯到崩潰的呢?

And I wake up (wake up) in the middle of the night

  我在午夜醒來(醒來)

It's like I can feel time moving

  猶如我可以感受時間流逝

How can a person know everything at 18 but nothing at 22?

  一個人怎麼能在十八歲時深諳一切,但二十二歲時卻毫無斬獲

And will you still want me when I'm nothing new?

  而當我一切如舊時,你還會想要我嗎?


I know someday I'm gonna meet her, it's a fever dream

  我知道總有一天我會遇見她,這是個狂熱夢境

The kind of radiance you only have at 17

  你只有在十七歲才有這種光芒

She'll know the way, and then she'll say she got the map from me

  她會知道路,然後她會說,她從我這拿到了地圖

I'll say I'm happy for her, then I'll cry myself to sleep

  我會為她欣喜,然後帶著淚水入眠

Oh, whoa, whoa

Oh, whoa, whoa, oh, whoa, oh

CC BY-NC-ND 2.0 版权声明

喜欢我的文章吗?
别忘了给点支持与赞赏,让我知道创作的路上有你陪伴。

加载中…

发布评论