LikeCoin Weekly Progress Update 2019.12.30
@nnkken (Blockchain Developer)
LikeCoin chain statistics (difference from previous week):
- Number of LikeCoin wallets which have received LikeCoin: 5,169 (+288)
- Total number of transactions on LikeCoin chain: 31,356 (+8,612)
- Migrated LikeCoin from ERC-20 LikeCoin: 228,577,615.1346 LIKE (+ 6,151,614.9385)
- Number of ERC-20 addresses still owning LikeCoin: 15,706 (-49)
- Delegated tokens: ~186,960,000 LIKE (+5,090,000), 81.79% of migrated LikeCoin
- Some research on CosmWasm (https://github.com/confio/cosmwasm), could be useful in chain upgrade
- Discussion with @aludirk for IPFS internals
- Will continue LikeCoin chain related research and tidy up documents
- Design LikeCoin chain related API
- Researched on LikeCoin chain future development
- Followed AWS instruction to deploy EKS and deploy Elastic stack on it.
- Tested official Elasitc cloud k8s deployment and decided to use Open Distro for Elasticsearch because there is no watcher in former one.
- Fixed Civic Liker bug that 2 users did not receive LikeCoin during migration in 2/12.
- Tried to optimize Civic Liker distribution service by handling smaller sequence tx first in the poller.
- Production config and test Open Distro for Elasticsearch and related migration
@William (Full Stack Developer)
- continue to work on updating dependency
- added auto close in civic liker page for matters
- discussion with Authcore on priority issue, also fixed some bug introduced earlier
- updated Slack command for operation use
- will continue to update dependency
- plan to add automated build to Liker Land app
- research into improve our codebase with typescript and graphql
@nwingt (Front End Developer)
- Updated the UI of the app reader feed and added content loader for loading feeds
- Will submit app version 0.12.0 for Apple review
- Will implement the bookmark list in app and the dedicated follow toggle
- Will update home page and about page of like.co
- Last week's focus is the Christmas promotion campaign. The most updated Civic Liker no: 1,029, + 6% comparing to last week, the result of the campaign is satisfactory.
- A rise is observed in the LikeCoin button funnel data last week, registration completion rate rise for 2.82% which is not bad. However, the reason of the drop between AuthCoreDialogLoaded and AuthCoreSignin Success is still unknown (-47.3%), need to be found out asap.
- MSIE 11 problem is still there leading to the drop of 13.1% from ShowAuthDialog to AuthCoreDialogLoaded event
- Last 7 days: iOS 133, Android 76
- Since launched: iOS 852, Android 542
- Daily active Liker keep at the same level, 7d 675 ppls
- Stories on social media, mainly on Civic Liker and governance
- Civic Liker packages enhancement - contact bookstores and restaurant (one store already confirmed: Chinese book 10% off, Eng book 5% off)
- New ads for InMedia, StandNews and Matters, aim at brand promotion, try to boost daily active Liker
@ThePoons (Business Development)
- submitted Cosmos project listing to Cosmos
- Continue to communicate with Liquid and Coin gecko on listing
- Gathered website revamp requirements
- Recruiting volunteer for community service on 3rd Jan https://www.4limb.org/2019/12/17/likecoinworkshop/
- Reviewing final draft on Google Innovation Fund application with Matters
@Joshkiu (UX Designer)
- last week finalized changing on like.co/about, pending development.
- also making a improvement for app QR code scanner to support image import
- continue the design of writer and Civic Liker report
@阿魯德克 (System Architect)
- IPFS internal research
- Comparing on IPLD format for ISCN
- Some discussion on AWS Elasticsearch deployment and data pipeline
@高重建 (Product Manager)
- [WordCamp Taipei 2019] prepared and made a sharing on "404 Not Found is commonly known, but have you seen 402?"
- [WordCamp Taipei 2019] around 200 audiences and with good response. Should pay more attention to other WordCamp
- Continue to help token sale buyers to migrate LikeCoin and install Liker Land app.
- 2019 annual report, 2020 plannings
# minutes by @高重建