靈氣治癒重傷 Severe Injuries

靈氣治癒重傷 Severe Injuries

你好。我的故事很簡單,開始於大約三個月前,在蘭薩羅特島上,當時一個 15 歲的小男孩騎著摩托車。他在晚上繞行一個環形交叉路口時被撞擊中。他的傷勢為雙腿雙臂骨折,雙肺被刺穿,然後取出了一個肺,切除部分肝臟,頸部骨折,他在生命維持機器上。醫生表示他只有5%的存活機會……

事故發生三天后,我在網路上發出靈氣治療的請求,並在蘭薩羅特島建立了一個靈氣圈。我走進了前面的所有酒吧,並在接下來的每個星期天 8 點詢問是否每個人都可以點燃一支蠟燭幫助祈福。接下來的一周他離開了維生機器,兩週後他被轉移回蘭薩羅特島並脫離了危險。又過了一周,他完全出院了,三個月後他恢復了正常,大約 95% 恢復正常。因此,他在三個月內從 5% 的存活率上升到了 95% 的治愈率。最後,我想感謝所有發出治療的靈氣治療師,以及所有發出愛的人。











Severe Injuries

Hi. My story is very simple, and starts about three months ago, on the island of Lanzarote when a young boy of 15 years old was on a motor bike. He was hit going around a roundabout at night. His injuries were both legs and both arms broken, both lungs punctured and then one lung removed, part of his liver removed, fractured neck, and he was on a life support machine. The doctors gave him a 5% chance of living...

Three days after the accident I sent out requests for Reiki on the Internet, and I set up a Reiki circle here in Lanzarote. I went into all the bars along the front and asked that on the following Sunday at 8 o’clock if everyone could light a candle and send out some nice thought that we maybe able to help. The following week he came off the machine, two weeks later he was transferred back to Lanzarote and out of danger. A further week later he was out of the hospital all-together, and three months down the line he is up and about 95% back to normal. So he went from a 5% chance to live to 95% healed in three months. I wanted to finish by saying thank you to all the Reiki healers out there that sent out healing, and to all those that sent out love.

God bless all and keep up the good work.

Author Name:



Like my work?
Don't forget to support or like, so I know you are with me..