How to wirelessly setup HP Officejet 5255 Printer?
HP OfficeJet 5255 is surely an advanced plus outstanding printer, which has great printing quality and amazing services. However, yet it is a fact that the users do get stuck and often put up questions associated with HP OfficeJet 5255. Now, if you are stuck and want to resolve the issues, you are supposed to follow and apply few important instructions. You can have a look at the steps and so you would be able to resolve the issues without any fuss. Here in this blog, you will get to learn and understand about the fundamentals of setup and installation of HP OfficeJet 5255 Printer, have a look!
How can I download or Install HP OfficeJet Ink and Driver?
To download and install HP OfficeJet Ink and Driver, you are supposed to follow and apply few important instructions. You can have a look at the steps:
- After you have downloaded the software, you are supposed to click on the downloaded file
- And then, you should install it
- Now, you must select the start button, and then you must select settings and driver and printer and scanner
- And then, you should select the printer server which is under the related settings which you will find on the right
- After that, if it is not listed, and then select add and then select next in the welcome to add printer driver wizard
- Now, you should select your driver’s architecture in the processor selection and then click on next button
- And then you should select your driver manufacture and your printer driver which you will find on this right
How can I install the HP OfficeJet 5255 ink cartridges?
To install HP OfficeJet 5255 ink cartridges, and then follow the steps:
- First of all, you should plug your printer into the power cable and then turn it on
- Now, you must open the cartridge and then you must access door of your printer
- Next, you should hold the cartridges from their sides and then carefully insert them into the slot
- Now, you will hear a click sound
By applying the steps, you would be able to find out the answer to questions.
How can I connect HP OfficeJet Printer to wifi on Mac?
To connect HP OfficeJet 5255 Printer to wifi on Mac, you must follow the steps. To do it, you must follow and apply few important instructions that are given below:
- First of all, you should click on the setup and then select the network or wireless menu
- Now, you must tap on the wireless setup wizard
- Then, you must choose the wireless network which you wish to use
- And then you must enter the WEP Password of the network key of the wireless connection
- Now, you must download the MAC Printer software separately
- Now, you have to connect your HP Printer Driver to your Apple device separately via USB connection
- Now, on your Mac, you must go to the Apple menu and then go to the hardware option and then choose Print and Fax
- And then, you should choose the HP OfficeJet 5255 printer when it appears on the screen which is in the add printer option
- And then, you are supposed to click on ok to continue
Read this blog and so you would be able to fix issues related to HP OfficeJet 5255.
Like my work?
Don't forget to support or like, so I know you are with me..