Towards a Republic of Liker Land: The 7th Proposal
LikeCoin chain Proposal #7 - Increase the inflation rate from 2% to dynamic inflation rate 7% - 20%
The last proposal,Proposal 6,was dropped because it did not pass the deposit threshold.
Proposal 7 is now officially proposed after two months of community discussion. Here is the current data :
- Total LIKE: 1011749968
- Delegated: 323,826,831
- LikeCoin chain staking ratio: 32.01%
- LikeCoin inflation rate: 2%
- Cosmos Hub staking ratio: 70.61%
- Cosmos Hub inflation rate: 7% – 20%
- Number of addresses: 17,420
- Number of delegated LIKE: ~325,010,000, 32.14% of total supply
- Number of migrated LIKE: ~733,550,000, migration progress: 83.83%
We believe it's time to move LikeCoin to the next step, hopefully bringing in more users, more validators and helping more content creators.
There are 2 changes in this proposal:
- Change the existing inflation rate from 2% to a dynamic range of 7% - 20%
- To allow a range of commission rate between 0%-100%, set by a validator independently.
If the proposal is passed:
- The security of the LikeCoin chain will be greatly improved.
- The reward to stakeholders with their LikeCoin delegated will be increased.
- The reward to validators will be increased, balancing the effect of increased number of validators.
- Validators may readjust their commission according to their own strategy to differentiate themselves.
- The number of migrated LikeCoin may be increased.
- Bring liker.land an increase in DAU & MAU, and also add more active addresses.
drafted by guanyun on 2021.01.06 in Shanghai.