Guide | Want to use Matters conveniently on your phone, here is a great way
Matters.News has not yet launched an official mobile app, but the team has provided another way, PWA (Progressive Web App), so that users can operate Matters on their mobile phones with an app-like experience.
This article will share three ways to let you use Matters on your phone, tablet, and computer.
Mobile and tablet operation
1. Open https://matters.news/ on your mobile browser (eg safari)
2. Find "Add to Home Screen" at the bottom of the screen and click Add
3. After adding, the Matters entry will appear on your mobile page
1. Open https://matters.news/ on a browser (eg chrome) and find the "Install" button in the URL bar
2. Press down, the PWA page will pop up, and you can start using Matters
3. After the installation is complete, the computer will pop out of the folder saved by the PWA (as shown in the figure). You can drag the PWA to the desktop, which is a very useful shortcut!
The above is how to use Matterse PWA smoothly on mobile phones, tablets and computers. If you have any questions, please leave a message in the comment area of this article, or send a letter to [email protected]
Like my work??
Don't forget to support or like, so I know you are with me..