马屿人
马屿人

看看、试试、想想

英国首相特拉斯宣布辞职!(附演讲中英全文)



英国伦敦时间下午1点半,英国首相丽兹特拉斯在唐宁街十号宣布辞职。

以下是她的辞职演讲全文:

I came into office at a time of great economic and international instability.

我是在经济和国际形势非常不稳定的时候上任的。

Families and businesses were worried about how to pay their bills.

其时家庭和企业都在担心该如何支付账单。

Putin's illegal war in Ukraine threatens the security of our whole continent and our country has been held back too long by low economic growth.

普京在乌克兰发动的非法战争威胁着我们整个大陆的安全,而我们的国家也因经济低迷而长期停滞不前。

I was elected by the Conservative Party with a mandate to change this.

保守党选我上台就是带着改变的使命。

We delivered on energy bills and on cutting national insurance.

我们兑现了能源账单和国民保险的削减。

We set out a vision for a low-tax, high-growth economy that would take advantage of the freedoms of Brexit.

我们制定了利用英国退欧所获得的自由来实现低税收、经济高增长这么一个愿景。

I recognise though,given the situation I cannot deliver the mandate on which I was elected by the Conservative Party.

但是,我承认,鉴于目前的情况,我无法完成被保守党选上来时所担当的使命。

I therefore spoken to His Majesty the King to notify him I am resigning as leader of the Conservative Party.

因此,我已与国王陛下交谈过,通知他我将辞去保守党领袖的职务。

This morning I met the chairman of the 1922 Committee, Sir Graham Brady.

今天早上我会见了 1922 委员会主席——格雷厄姆·布雷迪爵士。

We’ve agreed that there will be a leadership election to be completed within the next week.

我们已经同意将在下周内完成领导选举。

This will ensure that we remain on a path to deliver our fiscal plans and maintain our country’s economic stability and national security.

这将确保我们继续执行我们的财政计划并维护国家的经济稳定和安全。

I will remain as Prime Minister until a successor has been chosen.

在选出继任者之前,我将继续担任首相。

Thank you

谢谢!



小编注:1922委员会是由保守党内的后座议员们组成的委员会,1923年成立时它的成员都是1922年大选上来的议员,故名。


虽然保守党仍然计划通过党内选举来推出新一任首相,但工党和自民党现在都强烈要求提前举行大选(按正常流程的话大选在两年后)。

保守党内目前能出任首相的人,大致就这么几个:前首相约翰逊,现财政大臣亨特,前财政大臣苏纳克;即使出现另外人选意外上台,也必然无法坐稳位置。

但不管新首相是谁,坚决支持乌克兰的外交政策不会改变,在国内采用何种经济政策应对通胀和能源危机是重头戏。


CC BY-NC-ND 2.0

Like my work?
Don't forget to support or like, so I know you are with me..

英国新首相丽兹·特拉斯小传

Loading...

Want to read more ?

Login with one click and join the most diverse creator community.