宏先

男,2003年生,現年18歲。 喜愛張愛玲蒼涼華麗的文風,但願當一個知性悠然的張曼娟。 近來因被診斷出輕度憂鬱症而選擇於成功高中休學一年,目前未來職向是法律,而文學一直以來都是我的興趣,創作在校內曾獲優勝、特優等殊榮。 IG ureyes.mymind FB 宏先創作 HKese 星級作家 宏先

【翻譯】【節錄】Renegade 叛徒

You wouldn't be the first renegade to need somebody. 你不是第一個需要陪伴的叛徒。
圖 pexels-thuany-marcante

I tapped on your window on your darkest night

  在你最黑的夜裡,我輕敲你的窗

The shape of you was jagged and weak

  你的身影參差而虛弱

There was nowhere for me to stay

  這裡沒有我能留下的所在

But I stayed anyway

  但無論如何,我留下了

You fire off missiles 'cause you hate yourself

  因為討厭自己,你發射了導彈

But do you know you're demolishing me?

  但你知道你正炸傷我嗎?

And then you squeeze my hand as I'm about to leave

  然後,因為我的離去,你壓碎了我的手


Are you really gonna talk about timing in times like these?

  你真的要在這時,談論時機適合與否嗎?

And let all your damage damage me

  而讓你所有的傷害又傷害我

And carry your baggage up my street

  攜著你的行李離開我的街巷

And make me your future history

  而使我成為你未來的情史

It's time, you've come a long way

  時候到了,你已經歷許久

Open the blinds, let me see your face

  拉開簾幕,讓我看看你的臉

You wouldn't be the first renegade

To need somebody

  你不是第一個需要陪伴的叛徒


Is it insensitive for me to say

Get your shit together

So I can love you?

  我說,好好振作我才能愛你,這會太麻木不仁嗎?

Is it really your anxiety

  真的是你的焦慮

That stops you from giving me everything?

  使你不再予我一切的嗎?

Or do you just not want to?

  或是,你只是不想?


And if I would've known

  而若我知曉了

How sharp pieces you were crumbled into

  你崩潰後的碎片有多銳利

I might've let them lay

  也許我該置之不理


Is it insensitive for me to say (let all your damage damage me)

  我說這會太麻木不仁嗎(讓你所有的傷害又傷害我)

Get your shit together (carry your baggage up my street)

  好好振作(攜著你的行李離開我的街巷)

So I can love you? (And make me your future history)

  我才能愛你?(而使我成為你未來的情史)

(It's time, you've come a long way) is it really your anxiety

  (時候到了,你已經歷許久)真的是你的焦慮

(Open the blinds, let me see your face) that stops you from giving me everything

  (拉開簾幕,讓我看看你的臉)使你不再予我一切的嗎?

(You wouldn't be the first renegade to need somebody)

  (你不是第一個需要陪伴的叛徒)

Or do you just not want to?

  或是,你只是不想?

喜歡我的文章嗎?
別忘了給點支持與讚賞,讓我知道創作的路上有你陪伴。

CC BY-NC-ND 2.0 版權聲明

看不過癮?

一鍵登入,即可加入全球最優質中文創作社區